Salary: Competitive stipend
Open Gym Premier (OGP) provides camps, club teams, leagues, tournaments and training to dedicated basketball and volleyball players. OGP has earned a reputation for providing quality coaching and innovative, well-organized youth sports events. Based in a 90,000 square foot headquarter facility in Anaheim, CA, OGP opened satellite locations in Ladera Ranch, CA and Oakland, CA in 2022. With a team of over 100 employees, OGP has the infrastructure to transform youth sports and has received several awards for impact, growth and workplace culture including Orange County Business Journal Best Workplace in 2022, and Orange County Register Top Workplace in 2021 and 2022.
OGP continues to expand with programs and events across the West, serving over 50,000 players and 5,000 teams annually. Amidst this growth, management remains mission-centric, focused on helping amateur players and teams and revolutionizing the youth sports ecosystem.
- Provide high-quality, passionate and valuable instruction to players
- Prepare and execute two (2) 90-minute practices weekly
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) monthly tournaments
- Submit written analysis of players as needed and communicate roster / team needs
- Serve as a fill-in coach and skills trainer as needed
- Current or former NCAA / NAIA collegiate athlete
- Timely and detailed oriented
- Strong communicator
- Must be available on weekends
- Own or access to a motorized vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected].