Salary: Competitive stipend
Open Gym Premier (OGP) is a full-service basketball organization providing high-quality, comprehensive services to the basketball community including camps, club teams, leagues, tournaments and training. Open Gym Premier serves a wide-range of basketball enthusiasts, ranging from young novice basketball players to top high school, college, and NBA players.
- Provide high-quality, passionate and valuable instruction to players
- Prepare and execute two (2) 90-minute practices weekly
- Participate in a minimum of two (2) monthly tournaments
- Submit written analysis of players as needed and communicate roster / team needs
- Serve as a fill-in coach and skills trainer as needed
- Current or former NCAA / NAIA collegiate athlete
- Timely and detailed oriented
- Strong communicator
- Must be available on weekends
- Own or access to a motorized vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to [email protected].