2023 SPRING – SUMMER SEASON
First session begins Monday, April 10.
Comprehensive co-ed skills development clinic designed to enhance the players overall fundamentals, I.Q. and game situational reads. Taught by former collegiate players and current high school coaches.
DAY & TIME
Monday’s 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- April 17th – 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- May 29th – No Skills Clinic
1000 Bison Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660
2nd – 8th grade. Players will be placed with groups who are at a similar level of experience and ability.
- Beginner to advanced level skill development training
- Fundamental regimens
- Game situational segments
- Basketball I.Q. enhancement
- Open to boys and girls
- Enhance the players overall fundamentals
- Improve Basketball I.Q.
- Develop game situational reads
PLAYERS MUST BRING
Players must wear athletic shoes. Bring a basketball and water.
For any skills clinic related questions please contact [email protected]
All new players must complete the following two forms before participating.