We LOVE OGP and are so glad you came to Ladera! Coaching, Organization, Enrichment Opportunities such as skills clinics, camps, conditioning, the fact it’s at the Sports Center which is a central part of our community! Seeing management in the gym knowing my kids’ name and skill level and achievements is awesome! We have never felt so at home as we do now at the Sport Center! I also think it’s great how the athletes are featured on social media. What a great motivator for them. Little things like Media Day give a really fun feel to the league.Parent – Mellisa V.
Seasons & Tryouts
- Fall Season: September through December
- Tryouts: Late August
- Training Camp: Early September
- Winter Season: January through April
- Tryouts: Early January
- Spring Season: April through August
- Tryouts: Late April
OGP TRYOUT STRUCTURE
- 1.5 hours of documented player evaluations implementing the below structure:
- Skill Station Segment I – Assessing players skill set.
- 3 V 3 Controlled Segment II – Evaluation of players basketball I.Q.
- 4 V 4 Transition Segment III – Assessment of playmaking ability and talent in open court situation.
- 5 V 5 Segment IV – Evaluation of players overall ability, talent, skill set and competitiveness, in comparison to other tryout participants.
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- Four month season commitment
- Two 90 minute practices per week
- Two competitive weekend tournaments per month
- One seasonal travel tournament (subject to availability)
- Professional coaching
- Quality facilities
- Organized structure and communication
- Optional training programs available
- End of season player development report
- Prepare for high school basketball
- Improve individual skills
- Learn team concepts
- Enhance basketball IQ
- Grow teamwork, leadership, character, work ethic
For any club team related questions please contact
All new players must complete the following two forms before participating.
We LOVE OGP and are so glad you came to Ladera! We have never felt so at home as we do now at the Sport Center! I also think it’s great how the athletes are featured on social media. What a great motivator for them. Little things like Media Day give a really fun feel to the league.Parent – Mellisa V.
14U Girls/8th Grade
Coach Rasheem Barrett / Chris Bernard
Practice Tuesday / Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 PM
|September 16-17||G365 Fall Kickoff||OGP Anaheim|
|September 30-October 1||Fall Invitational||The Map Sports Facility|
|October 7-8||Aloha Challenge||The Map Sports Facility|
|October 28-29||G365 Halloween Classic||OGP Anaheim + The Map|
|November 4-5||Hype Her Hoops: The Prelude||OGP Anaheim|
|November 11-12||G365 Invitational||OGP Anaheim + OGP Ladera|
|December 2-3||Hype Her Hoops||Las Vegas Basketball Center, Las Vegas|
|December 16-17||G365 Americas Finest||Alliant International University, San Diego CA|