Our Ladera Youth Basketball League is a launchpad for higher level basketball.
The Ladera Youth Basketball League will run from late August – October.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate players, K – 8th grade
- Separate boys & girls divisions
- Learn the game, develop FUNdamentals and build social skills
- Guaranteed playing time
- One indoor practice & one indoor game per week
- Practices will be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays
- Games will be on Thursdays or Fridays
- Additional skills training available
Fall Season Schedule
|9/11-9/15||Fall Gameweek 1|
|9/18-9/22||Fall Gameweek 2|
|9/25-9/29||Fall Gameweek 3|
|10/2-10/6||Fall Gameweek 4|
|10/9-10/13||Fall Gameweek 5|
|10/16-10/20||Fall Gameweek 6|
|10/23-10/27||Fall Gameweek 7|
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
Head Coach Volunteer
- Coach a one hour weekly team practice
- Coach one weekly league game
- Communicate with team regarding league logistics
- $75 will be credited back to your account after coaching the season
- Includes team shirt
If you would like to volunteer for a Head Coach position, please select from the dropdown menu the head coach option in the registration form question “Interested in Volunteering?”.
- August 28 – September 1
- Specific days and times will be emailed out to all participants by August 21st.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds can be requested up until the end of the first full week of practices and games each season.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]
All new players must complete the following two forms before participating.