Our Ladera Youth Basketball League is a launchpad for higher level basketball.
The Ladera Youth Basketball League will run from March – May.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate players, K – 8th grade
- Separate boys & girls divisions
- Learn the game, develop FUNdamentals and build social skills
- Guaranteed playing time
- One indoor practice & one indoor game per week
- Practices will be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays
- Games will be on Thursdays or Fridays
- Additional skills training available
Spring Season Schedule
|3/20-3/24||Spring Gameweek 1|
|3/27-3/31||Spring Gameweek 2|
|4/3-4/7||Spring Break – bye week|
|4/10-4/14||Spring Gameweek 3|
|4/17-4/21||Practices + Thursday Games (for Half teams)*|
|4/24-4/28||Practices + Thursday Games (for other Half teams)*|
|5/1-5/5||Spring Gameweek 5|
|5/8-5/12||Spring Gameweek 6|
|5/15-5/19||Spring Gameweek 7|
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
Head Coach Volunteer
- Coach a one hour weekly team practice
- Coach one weekly league game
- Communicate with team regarding league logistics
- $75 will be credited back to your account after coaching the season
- Includes team shirt
If you would like to volunteer for a Head Coach position, please select from the dropdown menu the head coach option in the registration form question “Interested in Volunteering?”.
- March 3 – 6
- Specific days and times will be emailed out to all participants by March 1st.
- Bye Weeks
- April 3 – 7
- Refund Policy
- Refunds can be requested up until the end of the first full week of practices and games each season.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]
All new players must complete the following form before participating.