Our Ladera Youth Basketball League is a launchpad for higher level basketball.
The Ladera Youth Basketball League will run from March – May.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate players, K – 8th grade
- Separate boys & girls divisions
- Learn the game, develop FUNdamentals and build social skills
- Guaranteed playing time
- One indoor practice & one indoor game per week
- Practices will be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays
- Games will be on Thursdays or Fridays
- Additional skills training available
Spring Season Schedule
|3/20-3/24||Spring Gameweek 1|
|3/27-3/31||Spring Gameweek 2|
|4/3-4/7||Spring Break – bye week|
|4/10-4/14||Spring Gameweek 3|
|4/17-4/21||Practices + Thursday Games (for Half teams)*|
|4/24-4/28||Practices + Thursday Games (for other Half teams)*|
|5/1-5/5||Spring Gameweek 5|
|5/8-5/12||Spring Gameweek 6|
|5/15-5/19||Spring Gameweek 7|
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
*Formerly Ladera Sports Center
Parent Volunteer Section
What makes the YBL unique and separates our league from others, is our parent involvement. We highly encourage parents to not only be involved in our community based program, but join in your child’s experience.
Head Coach Volunteer
- Coach a one hour weekly team practice
- Coach one weekly league game
- Communicate with team regarding league logistics
- $75 credit towards any future YBL season
- Includes team shirt
If you would like to volunteer for a Head Coach position, please submit an application by clicking the below link.
- Score-keep specific scheduled games
- $50 credit towards any future YBL season
If you would like to volunteer for a Scorekeeper position, please submit an application by clicking the below link.
- March 3 – 6
- Specific days and times will be emailed out to all participants by March 1st.
- Bye Weeks
- April 3 – 7
- Refund Policy
- Refunds can be requested up until the end of the first full week of practices and games each season.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]