Our Ladera Youth Basketball League is a launchpad for higher level basketball.
- The Ladera Youth Basketball League will run from May – August.
- Player divisions are based off of their grade for the 2022-2023 school year
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate players, K – 8th grade
- Separate boys & girls divisions
- Learn the game, develop FUNdamentals and build social skills
- Guaranteed playing time
- One indoor practice & one indoor game per week
- Practices will be Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays
- Games will be on Thursdays or Fridays
- Additional skills training available
Summer Season Schedule
|6/19-6/23||Summer Gameweek 1|
|6/26-6/30||Summer Gameweek 2|
|7/3-7/7||4th of July-Bye Week|
|7/10-7/14||Summer Gameweek 3|
|7/24-7/28||Games Only 4*|
|7/31-8/4||Summer Gameweek 5|
|8/7-8/11||Summer Gameweek 6|
|8/14-8/18||Summer Gameweek 7|
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
*Formerly Ladera Sports Center
Parent Volunteer Section
What makes the YBL unique and separates our league from others, is our parent involvement. We highly encourage parents to not only be involved in our community based program, but join in your child’s experience.
Head Coach Volunteer
- Coach a one hour weekly team practice
- Coach one weekly league game
- Communicate with team regarding league logistics
- $75 credit towards any future YBL season
- Includes team shirt
If you would like to volunteer for a Head Coach position, please submit an application by clicking the below link.
- Score-keep specific scheduled games
- $50 credit towards any future YBL season
If you would like to volunteer for a Scorekeeper position, please submit an application by clicking the below link.
- May 30 – June 2
- Specific days and times will be emailed out to all participants by May 22nd.
- Bye Weeks
- June 5 – 9
- June 7- Player and Team Media Day
- July 4 – July 7
- Refund Policy
- Refunds can be requested up until the end of the first full week of practices and games each season.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]