Our Ladera Youth Basketball League is a launchpad for higher level basketball.
Winter Season 2023-24
The Ladera Youth Basketball League will run from November – February.
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate players, K – 8th grade
- Separate boys & girls divisions
- Learn the game, develop FUNdamentals and build social skills
- Guaranteed playing time
- One indoor practice & one indoor game per week
- Practices could be Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
- Games will be on Thursdays or Fridays
- Additional skills training available
Winter Season Schedule
|Week Of||Description |
(Bye Week = No Practice or Game)
|11/6-11/10||Player Evaluations and Drafts|
|11/13-11/17||Admin Week- NO PRACTICE OR GAME|
|11/20-11/24||Bye Week- Thanksgiving Break|
|11/27-12/1||Winter Gameweek 1|
|12/4-12/8||Winter Gameweek 2|
|12/11-12/15||Winter Gameweek 3|
|12/18-12/22||Bye Week – Media Day Monday, Dec 18th|
|12/25-12/29||Bye Week – Winter Break|
|1/1-1/5||Bye Week – Winter Break|
|1/8-1/12||Winter Gameweek 4|
|1/15-1/19||Winter Gameweek 5|
|1/22-1/26||Winter Gameweek 6|
|1/29-2/2||Winter Gameweek 7|
|2/5-2/9||Winter Gameweek 8|
|2/12-2/16||Winter Gameweek 9|
|2/19-2/23||Winter Gameweek 10- Championship Week|
|3/1||All Star Experience – For Select Players|
2 Terrace Rd
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
Head Coach Volunteer
- Coach a one hour weekly team practice
- Coach one weekly league game
- Communicate with team regarding league logistics
- $75 will be credited back to your account after coaching the season
- Includes team shirt
If you would like to volunteer for a Head Coach position, please select from the dropdown menu the head coach option in the registration form question “Interested in Volunteering?”.
- Specific days and times will be emailed out to all participants by October 30th
- Bye Weeks
- Nov 20-24
- Dec 18-22
- Dec 25-29
- Jan 1-5
- Media Day Monday, December 18th.
- Schedule will be emailed out by Dec 11th.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds can be requested up until the first full week of practices and games each season.
- For questions, please contact [email protected]
All new players must complete the following form before participating.