Open Gym Premier’s College Placement Service promotes and places athletes to Colleges of all levels nationwide. Utilizing our diverse network and expertise our mission is to mentor and assist families through the College admission and recruiting process.
We are in constant communication with College Coaches by phone and email targeting their greatest needs. With our unique and personal approach, we remain directly involved with the athlete and family throughout the entire process. With a proven track record, we get it done.
WHAT WE DO
- Communicate daily with College Coaches nationwide.
- Evaluate your film, academics, and goals.
- Obtain evaluations from College Coaches.
- Assist with NCAA clearinghouse and College applications.
- Analyze multiple College scholarship offers.
- Offer access to Collegiate marketing, scouts, and media.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Customized personal evaluation write-up.
- Management of recruitment checklist.
- Regular feedback from College Coaches.
- Quarterly check-in video meeting.
- Preparation for College visits.
- Mentorship of life skills and character building.
Our placement fee is $5,995 payable as follows: a retainer fee of $995 and remaining balance in payments subject to agreement.
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY (FREE ASSESSMENT)COLLEGE PLACEMENT AGREEMENTRegister Now
Director College Placement
“I would like to thank Coach Jamie and his staff for successfully securing a full ride scholarship for my son Gaven Ramirez. Coach Jamie’s approach was personal and professional throughout the process. His hard work just saved my family over $120,000 over the next four years.”Jesse Ramirez
“Thank you Open Gym Premier and Coach Jamie for your significant help with my college placement. Without this, opportunities that I have taken would not be possible. I am now thriving at NCAA D1 Clemson University and my life has forever been impacted. Thank you.”Anthony Hamilton
“Coach Jamie Stopnitzky worked in a professional and effective manner in connecting us with College Coaches. He was in communication with us throughout the process and facilitated all discussions successfully. We could not have been able to do this without him. Thanks for being a great mentor for Manny.”Rose Joshua