June 29-July 2, 2020
American Sports Center, Anaheim, CA
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9 – 17
Boys and Girls
NBPA x Open Gym Premier Summer Basketball Camp will provide boys and girls, ages 9-17, with a structured basketball learning experience that encourages team participation and personal development on and off the court.
- 2020 NBPA Camp will feature many more players appearing to impact the lives of NBPA campers (3-4 players per camp).
- 2019 NBPA Camp guest lectures and speakers included: Jordan Clarkson, Spencer Dinwiddie, Enes Kanter, Lou Williams, Rudy Gobert, Kyle Kuzma, Collin Sexton, Trae Young, Hamidou Diallo, Kevin Love, Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, & Jahlil Okafor.
- Expert basketball instruction and training focused on camper improvement & life skill, financial literacy educational workshops, full court games, station drills and contests.
- Written player evaluation and feedback from NBPA Camp coaches.
- Giveaways, trophies and end-of-camp awards ceremony.
- Uniforms: jersey and basketball shorts for all campers provided by Champion
- Life skills training focused around basic financial literacy sessions as it relates to players
- Lunch Available for Purchase
- Checkout our partner, the NBPA